13 December 2009

Dead Beat Coming Soon!

After many weeks of self-debate, I have decided to restart my old middle school comic, Dead Beat. The first issue is currently in the works, though I haven't set a strict release date on it, nor do I plan to for it or future issues. That said, I'll give you a quick rundown of what to expect:


Dead Beat is a comic about a man named Dead Beat
(don't ask, not even I know). Inspired by such
things as boredom, excessive caffeine consumption,
and Dragonball Z, Dead Beat makes about as little
sense as you would expect from a comic with such
a name.

Dead Beat's world is one of complete insanity,
devoid of even the slightest hint of reason. He
and his friends and family fight against an evil
that is every bit as random as the world around
them for some good not even they understand.

Do not expect this comic to make sense, do not
expect it to be coherent. Each strip is its own
series of nonsensical events all brought together
by something that could only be considered a plot
in the crudest sense.


That said, I do not take any responsibility for any physical or emotional damage resulting from reading this comic.

Enjoy...when it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment